Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Show and Tell


As of lately I have been preoccupied with large piles of homework like the one below:
This is just half my pile and it doesn't include my art supplies. I may have to buy stock in book bags. We have been busy in the house getting Sully's room finished [finally!] and I found many treasures tucked away from when we moved. Here's some of my fave finds:
An old copy of Thumbelina from when I was little and a Plantation Melodies book from 1888 with some wicked cool illustrations:


My old kitty statue my Mom bought for me at a garage sale [How can you not love this?!]

Also a bunny statue my Mom bought for me:
This is the kick butt picture Ugly made for me when we went North [Tour de Fat]

My bedroom is getting a facelift...here's a clue as to what's going to be happening...I'll post pics when I'm finished

AND MY VERY FAVORITE THING EVER! I found this today for 50% off and I had to have it to hang some scarves and jewelery on. Yes, I am weird, but thrilled! Thanks to my husband for letting me hang this freaky thing on the wall. I named him Ferdinand [original, I know]
And as promised: Here is your present Ugly! Happy 5th of July!



So that's my show and tell for the first of September, I have some more pretty exciting things to share....that will have to wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment