Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 2

Spring has sprung and my blog is blooming. My high-functioning friend and I have challenged one another. I will post daily on my blog if she begins her latest endeavor for Arthouse Coop. She was having a hard time finding a starting inspiration and I have been neglecting my dear blog. So, true to my word: here is day 2.

Spent all day organizing clothes in my bedroom. With no closet it is a challenge, but I succeeded with clever shelving! My husband and little roommate will be happy in our new clean room!

Jason and my big roommate worked on our yard all day. Mowed and burnt brush. Hopefully tomorrow I can start doing some work on our many flowerbeds. Jason picked me a tulip and put it behind my ear. What a sweetheart...

Sunday I am showing and selling art at Mamapalooza. It's a festival to celebrate mothers and art. Seeing as I am a mom and artist, this seems fitting. It will be my first experience vending and I am excited (NERVOUS) and very busy preparing. I finished my day signing prints and cutting my very own business cards! I am one step closer to NOT starving!

Well, there's my day in a nutshell. It was beautiful and relaxing. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. More tomorrow!
-Hollywould

No comments:

Post a Comment