Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 5...sorta

Due to my extra crazy day on Sunday, Ugly granted me a day off from my blogging obligation...so today I must play catch up! Yesterday went very well for my first sale. I received many sweet compliments and sold five prints and one original. I was also invited to show at a local art fair. This show is just what my little art ego needed!
I'm super busy with finals this week, but I am looking forward to this weekend. I'm hoping to hit up some garage sales on Friday and then Ugly and I are doing a country vogue photo shoot on Saturday out on my farm. The flowers are blooming and the trees are budding and they will make the perfect backdrop for some stellar pics. Here are some inspiration photos for us:





images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment