Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

120 Miles

I just started my second semester at Mankato State University this week. I'm taking three online classes: Composition, Critical Rhetoric (a graduate-level class I blindly signed up for...we'll see...), and Urban Studies. On campus I am taking Drawing and Design Foundations for my BFA. I commute from an hour away and my I-pod is my best friend. These are my current fav songs for the spring, 120 mile trek:

Shiver- Coldplay (appropriate with recent weather)
Brighter Than Sunshine- Aqualung
Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
Giving Up- Ingrid Michealson
Fast Car- Tracy Chapman (appropriate for my highway skillz)
Sunshine- Atmosphere (my commute starts at 6 am and the sunshine is unfortunately not up till about 8 am...sad)
Crack the Shutters- Snow Patrol
Delicate- Damien Rice
Sweet Pea- Amos Lee
Never Say Never- The Fray
Devils and Angels- Toby Lightman
Chasing Pavements- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment