Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long days and short nights

Just like I start every other post....It's been pretty hectic around here. I'm trying to figure out how I am not in a coma. I'm working 2 jobs, going to school, raising a toddler, and my hubby works night shifts while I work the days. I AM TIRED! I'm so tired, I actually spent my last $20 bucks buying my daughter the WRONG size diapers. I'm also falling asleep at the daycare I work at. I'm trying to figure out if it's at all possible to sleep with the cruise control on while driving. Yes. That tired. The house looks like a mess. I look like a mess. Only half of my yard is mowed. I am a hot mess. The next week is going to be hell. I start a math class and I just LOVE math. The only reason I ever passed my stupid math classes in high school is because the teachers didn't want to fail me and face the wrath of my mother. My husband works the next 8 days in a row. 6pm-6am. Which qualifies me as a single parent for the next week. Yay. I'm out of money until next Friday and I will soon be out of gas. And my car will be empty too. My employer wants me to paint like 6 murals on the walls at my minimum wage job, and I have to gain the courage to insist more for more art. Anyways, I guess I am looking for sympathy....if you have any to spare, please send it my way. It hasn't been all bad. This photo of my little E made me smile:



No comments:

Post a Comment