Wow. It has been hectic around this part of the part of the woods. I'll summarize all the craziness in my signature scattered way. Here's the highlights of my life...
* Mother's day sucked again this year. I spent the whole day cleaning and then hubby wouldn't wake up...(gotta love the night shifts) so I went to work to do some weekend cleaning. I did get a sweet Life Times Mom photo book from the in-laws and petunias from church. Elle made me a flower out of her handprints at daycare. That made me smile... Precious.
* My dad got me 6 banty hens for Mother's day. Three died today of mysterious causes. Boo. They are neat though. Elle named them all "Oddddddddyyyy". Cute.
*My pug chewed the head off a rat and dropped it off on the step of the front door outside. Yummy. I think he has some rage issues. Yuck.
*I'm finally going to get my diploma. I was 1/2 a credit short and never got it in 2003. I'm doing a college prep class and in about 5 weeks I will finally have a diploma from my school and hopefully be accepted at Mankato State so I can take some art classes. ( Good run-on sentence...) Whoo Hoo.
* Took Elle to her first races in Jackson. It was so miserably cold and windy! Her and I left after the heats and went to Burger King. Sad.
* My younger brother graduates on Friday. In absence of my Mom, that makes me the designated party planner. I HAVE NOTHING DONE!!!!!! It will be awesome and we will rock people's socks. It will just be a hellish week for me. I'm proud of him though. Yay.
* I fainted friday night in the shower. I think I am dehydrated and have been. I get so busy I forget to eat and drink and then I take too many pills for my notorious tooth aches. Scary.
* I'm going to the ballet on the 30th in Kato. They are doing "Alice in Wonderland". Hubby and I are going. He's going to buy me a dress, out to dinner, ballet, bars, and then we're staying at the hotel. I am excited to get out of town for a bit. I am going to wear my hair in a beehive. Awesome.
*Spring is here today. Finally! 81 degrees and heavenly! Now I just got to get our 3.5 acres mowed. Damn you broken mower. Sigh.