Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things About Me That Normally Don't Come Up in a First Conversation


i took eleven years of piano and i cannot read music.



i was adopted and i was always convinced i was really some long lost princess.



i kill every single house plant i get. but not on purpose. even cactuses.



i taught myself latin because i got bored one time.



i was a virgin until my husband.



i love cartoons. i wish they were real.



when my brother was 5, i convinced him to run away from home. i packed him clothes and made him food and drew him a map. he was gone for a whole 9 hours before my parents found him and i was in a lot of trouble.



i once snuck into a boys bathroom dressed as a boy just to tag a stall.



i went to a christian school in 4th grade and got the crap beat out of me everyday. that's were i learned how to swear too.



i think dinosaurs are awesome. rawr.



i hate adults that wear clothes with disney characters on them. like seriously...you're old.




i went to france on a missions trip and came back with an english boyfriend.




i smoke way too many cigarettes.





i found my biological family on facebook. weird. i know.





i watched somebody die after a murder.




i worked as a bartender in a strip joint for a whole week. it was super entertaining and very odd.




i've dyed my hair at least 20 times. at least...






1 comment: